Originally posted on Goodreads!
Using the questions asked in Inside the Actor's Studio, I will be interviewing characters from my books. I'm starting with Carver from Society's Foundlings.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
Can’t. I don’t like limitations.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
A well written book and any conversation about books in general.
4. What turns you off?
Little princess-bitches in platform five-inch heels who shrills in a voice equivalent to nails on a chalkboard and a dying cat and whose favorite book is about sparkly vampires, whose favorite show is a tie between some soap and a reality, and who owns more shoes than books. My friend, Ophelia, tells me I’m a stuck up bastard and a snob. It’s mostly the righteous attitude, like a parent who gets pissed off that I’m cursing when they’re at a sleazy fast food joint at midnight and buying their kid caffeine. If a few curse words is the worst thing a kid experiences, than I’d call it good.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Pardon the French, but Fuck.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
A page being turned.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Gunshots. Police sirens.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Travel writer. As Jack Kerouac said, “The road is life.” Anything to find whatever “more” I can.To go places and meet people, with “nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever on the road.”
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Any of the jobs I am currently doing. Laundromat, stocking shelves, cashier, etc.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I’m surprised to see you here.
Gathering dust in the depths of my mind, random thoughts dusted off and put out there for the world to see...